Web Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is FREE and here are some of the facts:
- Funds deducted on the date the payment is due
- Receive electronic bills (ebills) in your email box from over 370 participating vendors
- Securely pay anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Schedule payments when you want to, up to 1 year in advance
- 24/7 customer service Toll Free (888) 918-7637
- No stamps to buy, no envelopes to lick
- Convenient payment tracking – shows how your bills are paid (electronic vs. paper)
- Guaranteed Privacy & Security – your information is protected and your payments are 100% guaranteed.
- You control when your bills are paid
- You can track and view up to six months of payment history
- Secure environment features Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and 128-bit, triple des key encryption technology
How to GET STARTED:
- Start saving all of your bills, you will need these as you set up your new Bill Payer account.
- Enroll in the New Bill Payment service by entering the CU’s online banking site – you’ll be ready to go!
- Now simply set up your payees. Enroll at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Do You Still Have Questions?
What is Online Bill Pay?
Bill Pay is a free service of MACU that allows you to pay your bills online. You can pay virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. Making payments online is one of the most efficient and economical features of Online Banking. It saves you the time of writing checks, trips to the mailbox, and time at the post office. It even saves you the cost of stamps. In addition, you can elect to receive e-Bills – from a large number of companies such as major credit cards and wireless phone providers.
Who can I pay with Online Bill Pay?
You can pay any business or individual that you currently pay by check – your phone bill, loan payments, insurance, credit cards – even your dentist or daycare center. Please note you cannot pay court-ordered payments or state and federal taxes online at this time.
Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure