Overdraft Line of Credit**
- This revolving line of credit is linked to your checking account and allows you to draw a maximum of $500 over your balance.
- Line of credit will advance if your balance falls below zero.
- Minimum monthly payment of $35 until the amount advanced is paid off.
- No payment due or interest accumulated if balance is zero.
Members can open an overdraft account and have it linked to their checking account, to keep their funds separate from their savings account.
- This type of savings account is used for automatic transfers directly to the checking account.
- If any items clear and there are insufficient funds in the checking, the money will automatically transfer and clear the item
- When the money is transferred to cover the item(s) there is $2.00 transfer fee applied.
- This account saves the embarrassment of a bounced check.
- This account earns interest on a modest daily balance of $100.00.
- Dividends are paid quarterly and based on the tiered rate balance in the account
Upon qualification, members are eligible for our Courtesy Pay Services. As a last resort, Millstream Area CU will honor your overdrafts, with the exception of Check Card overdrafts unless you have specifically opted-in for Check Card overdrafts, up to $500.00. Members will have 30 days from the date they entered their Courtesy Pay to bring their checking account balance to $0.
- Each item covered by Courtesy Pay incurrs a $35 fee.
- Contact us if you are unsure of your Courtesy Pay settings.
- Click here to download the Check Card opt-in form. Return this form to either of our offices.
- Courtesy Pay can be used in conjunction with any other overdraft option(s).
Dividends are earned on the average daily balance. Paid quarterly.
**Credit approval required. Terms & Conditions apply