Kasasa Cash Back
Kasasa Cash Back is the free rewards checking account that pays you back for making everyday debit card purchases. Enjoy 4% cash back each month as well as up to $25 in refunds on ATM fees nationwide! Connect Kasasa Cash Back to a free Kasasa Saver savings account to grow your savings with ease.
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $8 cash back per month
- Up to $25 in refunds on ATM fees nationwide
- Link to Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- Courtesy Pay program available
Earning Your Rewards is Easy
Just do a few banking basics you're probably already doing in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
Even if you don't meet your qualifications one month, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free and you can get right back to earning your rewards the next month!
When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4% cash back on check card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt may be required to be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5 or higher.